You are entitled to the right of revocation as described in the revocation instruction.
Instruction of revocation
(1) Consumers have a legal right of withdrawal when concluding a distance selling transaction in principle, about which the provider informs in accordance with the legal sample below. The exceptions to the right of revocation are regulated in paragraph (2).
In paragraph (3) is a sample revocation form.
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to cancel this contract within fourteen days without giving reasons.
The revocation period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, have taken possession of the goods.
To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us,
Kerstin Pooth, Buchwaldstrasse 39, 63303 Dreieich, Germany, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, phone +49 6103 7064383,
by means of a clear statement (e.g. a letter or e-mail sent by post) about your decision to withdraw from this contract. You may use the attached sample cancellation form, which is not mandatory.
In order to comply with the revocation period, it is sufficient that you send the notification of the exercise of the right of revocation before the end of the revocation period.
Consequences of the revocation
If you have revoked this agreement, we shall refund all payments received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of the additional costs resulting from the fact that you have chosen a different type of delivery than the cheap standard delivery offered by us), immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we receive notification of your revocation of this agreement. For this refund, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; in no case will you be charged for this refund.
We may refuse repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is earlier.
You must return or hand over the goods to us immediately and in any case within fourteen days at the latest from the day you notify us of the cancellation of this contract.
You bear the direct costs of returning the goods. You will only be liable for any loss of value of the goods if this loss of value is due to handling of the goods that is not necessary for testing their condition, properties and functionality.
(2) The right of withdrawal does not apply to contracts for
– Delivery of goods that can spoil quickly or whose expiration date would be quickly exceeded,
– Delivery of goods that are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene, if their seal has been removed after delivery,
(3) The provider informs about the sample revocation form according to the legal regulation as follows
Sample revocation form
(If you want to cancel the contract, please fill out this form
and send it back to us).
– To [here is the name, the address and if necessary the fax number and
e-mail address of the entrepreneur to be inserted by the entrepreneur]:
– I/we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me/us (*)
on the purchase of the following goods (*)/ the provision of the following
– Ordered on (*)/received on (*)
– Name of the consumer(s)
– Address of the consumer(s)
– Signature of the consumer(s) (only in case of communication on paper)
(*) Delete as applicable
End of the revocation instruction
Follow this link to find out more about our terms and conditions.